Our Installation Services are Professional
Insured * WSIB * Clean Criminal Background checks * We take away the packaging.
What do we mean by professional INSTALLATION?
- We respect your time and book set appointment times. and if we are going to be late for reasons beyond our control, we let you know. You are not left waiting in a vacuum. Installations are neat and tidy, recognizing that when we are in your home it’s your personal space and therefore we work to provide our services with minimal inconvenience.
- Our shoes are left at the door. If we need to wear footwear (for safeties’ sake, ladder work usually requires footwear) we make sure to cover the work area and protect your floors.
- Your coverings are tested, and demonstrated for you. We want to ensure that you understand how to operate and care for your products, and the best time to review is in person at the time of Installation.
- We carry valid and sufficient Liability Insurance. A current certificate is available upon request. This is a good idea to require of any contractor working in your home.
- It is a requirement in Ontario that any contractor working in your home is adequately insured under the Worker’s Safety and Insurance Board. Did you know if you have work done by a contractor not covered by WSIB in your home you are liable for any injuries sustained on the job? A current clearance certificate is available upon request.
Criminal Background Checks? What?
- To some this seems like overkill, but we want to ensure that you have a maximum comfort level with any of our team entering your home. Our team all have valid Criminal Background Checks, including venerable sector checks.
We take away the packaging
- We don’t want to leave you with homework after your installation. There can be a surprising amount of recycling to be done after an installation and we are happy to take it away.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR DETAILS AND A CONSULTATION ON YOUR PROJECT.
Experience the convenience of Professional Installation on your project. Call us today to book an appointment. 613-706-1250