Shop@Home is an in home consultation with a window treatment design professional.
We work to create lasting relationships with our clients, with repeat and referral business as the lifeline of local business, our Shop@Home visits are at your convenience, and without the usual pressure from a commissioned sales rep.
What can you expect on your Shop@Home appointment?
- First of all, no pressure. We are not a company that believes in pushing anyone into anything they don’t want, and we are definitely not pushy salespeople! We see our consultations as a process, where we work with our clients to find the ideal solution to their needs. This isn’t to say that our time and yours isn’t valuable, we are interested in coming to conclusion, but not at the expense of your satisfaction in the end result. We want you so pleased that you share your experience with friends, family and neighbours.
- Since the shop@home appointment is a consultation, and not simply a quote, what should you do if your mind is already made up in regards to product choice and you are simply interested in a competitive quotation? If this is the case, feel free to contact us with your specifications and we will be happy to provide you with a quotation. We respect your time, and we hope that you do the same for us, if you are upfront with your request we will be more than happy to help you!
- We bring samples, both of fabric and blinds. But we cannot bring everything, the selection is just too vast to transport! If we don’t have the right product to fit your project needs on the first visit, we will make a return trip, sometimes several to find the right solution.
- How can you visualize the solution? That can be tough, as we have found that some folks have an easier time than others at visualizing the end product. The difficulty is, because every window is unique, and the treatments so varied it is sometimes impossible to provide pictures, or exact guidance on all the options. We certainly do everything possible, from online tools, to sketches on the spot to try and help you visualize the end product.
How can you prepare for your Shop@Home appointment?
- Have your ideas ready. There are a ton of great resources to find ideas and images that you love. Pinterest and Houzz are 2 great online sources of inspirations. Magazines, books, manufacturer sites and our own product focus pages are another. You can check out the Hunter Douglas online workbook as a great way to organize your ideas .
- Let us know in advance if you have any hard to access windows that might require a ladder to measure, we can easily accommodate this, but it is much better to be prepared.
- You might consider having your partner at home for the consultation. We have observed that folks that profess to have no interest in the end result suddenly have lots of opinions and feedback after all the heavy lifting! It’s a good idea to have everyone involved at least present for the appointment.
What areas do we serve?
We are based in the village of Kars, just south of Manotick along the Rideau River. We are close to the communities of Osgoode, Smiths Falls, Merrickville, Kemptville, Carleton Place, Almonte and Greely. Because of our location in the South we can easily get to all of the Ottawa area, from Stittsville, Nepean, Barrhaven, Bells Corners, Ottawa, Westboro, Hintonburg, Alta Vista, Rockcliffe, Rothwell Heights, Beacon Hill, and Orleans. We will be happy to serve you wherever you are located. If you are located outside of our immediate area, such as Brockville, Kingston, Belleville, Durham we have capacity in those communities as well. Give us a call!
CONTACT US TODAY FOR DETAILS AND A CONSULTATION ON YOUR PROJECT.
Experience the convenience of a Professional Shop@Home consultation on your project. Call us today to book an appointment. 613-706-1250